Puerto Rico’s Premiere Medical Concierge Clinic
Position: Nurse Clerk
Pravan Health is a concierge medical clinic and wellness center that is focused on access, prevention and personalized service. Our beautiful state-of-the-art clinic is an innovative and modern environment that provides primary medical care, nutrition counseling, urgent care, and a growing variety of wellness services. Our primary care specialist team is dedicated to look after our members’ health needs in a personalized manner, acting as their medical concierge partner 24/7. We are a hi-tech company with operational excellence, peak customer satisfaction, and a HIPAA compliant telemedicine platform that provides the highest quality of individualized, patient-centered care in the most expeditious fashion.
We are seeking a joy-filled, healthy-spirited, intelligent, gifted and techy Nurse Clerk (RN) for our concierge medical clinic in Ciudadela, Santurce. This is a great opportunity for a deeply caring, dedicated, responsible, reliable, bilingual (Spanish & English) nurse, with a belief in alternative medicine and a passion for being a part of redefining health care in Puerto Rico. Our nurses are empathetic, have high ethical standards, great interpersonal and technological skills and must help inspire healthy and balanced lifestyles in others.
Our nurses are the primary source of contact with our customers on behalf of the company and thus will resonate with, embody, and project the company mantra, be fully versed in the company services and products, be able to “connect” with people and then diligently follow-up, track, schedule, manage, organize, retrieve, juggle, multi-task with a high level of efficiency and quality, clarity, and grace – virtually and in-person. Your mission is to provide care and exceed our members’ satisfaction.
Our nurses spend most of their time on their computers and cell phones, coordinating care and providing assistance through our HIPAA compliant app. As we are redefining medicine, you must love technology and communicating with patients on the phone, as well as providing care in person.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- A Registered Nurse in Puerto Rico,
- Must have an Active License in Puerto Rico,
- Full-time availability,
- Have at least 2+ years experience,
- Fluent Bilingualism (Written and Verbal) is Required (English & Spanish),
- Experienced with urgent care services,
- Experienced with VIP patients,
- Must maintain high standards of confidentiality,
- Computer Proficient and Technology Savvy, including mobile technology,
- Impeccable Interpersonal Communications (oral and written),
- Great listening and Empathy skills,
- Solid Customer Services Skills,
- Exquisite Attention to Detail,
- Strong Organizational Skills,
- Strong Administrative and Clerical procedures, including fast and accurate typing,
- Proficiency in medical data entry and experience with EMR’s,
- Availability to work flexible schedules and to occasionally be on-call,
- Stress management and collaboration skills,
- You may also be a potential health or wellness service provider for the company too. For example: you are a certified health coach, or nutritionist, or yoga instructor or massage therapist or other symbiotic cross-functional profession.
- Administrative duties related to clinical work (80% of the time administrative / 20% direct patient care),
- First medical contact with a new patient, conducting care assessments and help following up in our members’ wellness journey,
- Gather accurate information from patients and recommend relevant programs,
- Must be extremely proficient in placing intravenous lines,
- Taking weight, height and vital checks,
- Assist Physicians in minor procedures,
- Providing Urgent Care Services,
- Documenting and recording data utilizing EMR system,
- Utilizing clinical and analytical skills to identify and refer case management,
- Providing support to non-clinical staff,
- Assisting the Doctors, Sales and Administrative Staff, and Company Leadership in any and all ways possible.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work may vary and require some weekend work.
Compensation & Career Development:
Your compensation includes a competitive exempt salary, plus a membership at the clinic, fully paid health insurance (after 3 months of employment) and paid parking. You will also participate in a dynamic career development and team-building environment that will exceed your expectations.
We offer a positive, flexible, creative and empathetic workplace. We practice what we preach and thus quality of life is of the utmost of our priorities, for our customers and our staff. Join us to help people lead healthier and happier lives.