Position: Concierge Nurse
Tired of working long shifts in a healthcare system focused on problems rather than prevention? Come work at a concierge clinic where you can make a difference in the health system in Puerto Rico.
Pravan Health is the premiere concierge medical clinic in Puerto Rico. We are focused on access, prevention and personalized service. We have a beautiful state-of-the-art clinic that provides primary medical care, nutrition counseling, urgent care, and a growing variety of wellness services. We are a hi-tech company with operational excellence, peak customer satisfaction, and a telemedicine platform that provides the highest quality of individualized, patient-centered care in the most expeditious fashion.
We are seeking a full-time Concierge Nurse who is completely bilingual (English and Spanish) with extraordinary technological and customer service skills and manners and high ethical standards, who must help inspire healthy and balanced lifestyles in others. Salary is $30k-35k per year.
If you are our candidate then you should be:
- Completely bilingual with impeccable interpersonal communications (oral and written in English and Spanish)
- Must know how to type fluently and accurately
- Super organized
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to work under pressure
- Passionate about customer service
- Able to work from home some of the time
- Able to provide remote care to patients through a computer
- Technological and computer-savvy
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Registered Nurse in Puerto Rico with an active license
- Have at least 3+ years experience,
- Experienced with excellence in customer service
- Availability to work flexible schedules, including nights and weekends, and to be on-call
- 80% of the time virtual patient care / 20% direct patient care
- Must be extremely proficient in placing intravenous lines
Our clinic is located at Ciudadela in Santurce. You should be able to work some days at the clinic and others from a private location in your home.
Why Should you Apply:
Good pay and benefits (Pravan membership, cell phone allowance, personal training)
Other income opportunities
Great work culture and experience
Remote working opportunity
Be part of the future of healthcare
Fill out the form below
"*" indicates required fields