NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a coenzyme that reacts with oxygen in every cell of the body, specifically in the mitochondria. When NAD+ levels are low, our cells won’t function at their best, and therefore neither will we. Our NAD+ IV brings your cells back to life, empowering you to feel younger for longer.
NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme well-known for its crucial part in energy production. The roles of NAD in the body go beyond energy production; it is also involved in the proper function of the immune system, DNA repair, and cell survival, and has been suggested as a possible treatment for controlling several diseases, including age-related disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, and mental disorders.
As we age, levels of NAD+ (a form of NAD) decline. The results are altered metabolic states and disease susceptibility. However, there are ways to help restore those levels. Some alternatives include oral supplementation of vitamin B14, nicotinamide riboside (NR), and nicotinamide1, which are transformed into NAD. Another way to increase levels of NAD faster is its intravenous supplementation, which is now a new therapy offered at Pravan.
These are some of its benefits:
- Increased energy and endurance: NAD+ is essential for producing adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary energy currency of the cell. By increasing NAD+ levels, this new IV therapy can help boost energy levels and improve endurance.
- Reduce brain fog: NAD+ is also involved in the function of neurotransmitters, the chemicals that transmit signals in the brain. This means that by building up your NAD+ levels via NAD+ IV therapy, you can see improvements in your memory, focus, and overall cognitive function.
- Increase longevity and reduce anti-aging effects: NAD+ plays a key role in DNA repair and maintaining the health of cells. Some studies have shown that incrementing NAD+ levels has effectively extended their average lifespan by 58% in models of mice that age rapidly. In addition, it has been observed that NAD+ supplementation started at a younger age increases activity, improves insulin sensitivity, and increases bone density, which delays aging and age-related physical decline.
- Detoxification: NAD+ supports the body’s natural detoxification process since it is involved in detoxifying the cell by helping remove waste products and toxins.
- Addiction recovery: addiction to drugs and alcohol alters how the brain works. NAD+ IV therapy accelerates healing within your brain, reducing cravings and withdrawal symptoms. This means it could reduce negative symptoms by up to 70% without narcotic medications.
- Managing depression and chronic pain: the NAD+ coenzyme has an active role in reducing inflammation and providing relief to patients with chronic pain. The infusion also works as a mood stabilizer which can be helpful for people who suffer from depression.
Available infusions (for members only)
|Type of Service
|NAD+ IV of 250mg (90 min)
|NAD+ IV of 500mg (3hrs)
|NAD+ package: 5 IV therapies of 500 mg each (3 hrs each)
Please note that NAD+ is not FDA approved and not supported by insurance companies as of to date.
Step into our state-of-the-art wellness experience and embark on a journey of transformation. Our wellness center is thoughtfully designed to create a serene and comfortable environment where you can escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Whether you’re seeking to revitalize your body, refresh your mind, or enhance your natural beauty, our wellness center is your haven of choice. Join us in exploring the perfect fusion of science and serenity, and experience a profound sense of well-being like never before.