Concierge medicine that works for you. It’s that simple.
Pravan Health is a concierge medical clinic that is focused on prevention and wellness and is fully aligned with the U.S. Surgeon General’s National Prevention Strategy vision: “working together to improve the health and quality of life for individuals, families and communities by moving the nation from a focus on sickness and disease to one based on prevention and wellness.”
Our primary care specialist team is dedicated to looking after your health needs in a personalized manner acting as your medical concierge partner. From primary care and preventative medicine, to the treatment of chronic conditions, we have you covered. Our physicians and specialists are available 24/7 for your convenience. We’re committed to delivering the expert medical care you need, when you need it.
Concierge Primary Care
Your primary care team includes physicians, nutritionists, wellness coaches and care coordinators, in order to safeguard your health and manage your medical needs.
Our medical team is accessible to our members through our HIPAA compliant app to assist via call, text, email or video chat.
Your primary care provider will reach out to discuss your case with different specialists and healthcare professionals. We can incorporate any document to your electronic health record, including medical notes from other specialists so you can receive truly coordinated care.
Quality Time With Your Doctor
Get to actually sit down and talk to your primary care specialist, allowing them to get to know you without being rushed out the door. Our physicians see one-third of the patients the average doctor sees, giving them time to evaluate and understand your full medical picture.
Next Day & On-Time Appointments
We appreciate and respect your time; this means we have same or next day on-time appointments. Ciudadela offers valet parking for your convenience.
Sometimes our health can’t wait. We go above and beyond to accommodate our member’s requests, including offering our Urgent Care Service 24/7. Our doctors are available via telemedicine or in-person, so you don’t have to put your health on hold.
E-Prescriptions and Medical Records
We have curated a suite of the most advanced medical applications to empower you to take control of your health, receive e-prescriptions and access your medical records, labs and doctors’ notes with your phone or computer.
Nutrition and exercise are key to preventing disease and supporting your wellbeing. Receive personalized plans and advice from our clinical nutrition experts to improve your eating habits and optimize your health.
Wellness & Integrated Care
Your primary care specialist team will develop a wellness plan to help you achieve optimal health. Whether it’s the latest in IV therapy or therapeutic massage, we’ve got you covered.
How Are We Different
When was the last time you felt good leaving the doctor’s office? At Pravan Health we take a transformative and personalized approach to medicine. This is what we call concierge medicine. Our practice focuses on prevention and wellness to improve your health. We also believe you deserve access to quality healthcare when you need it. Our clinical excellence, commitment to service and a modern approach to medicine make for a truly great experience.
Excellence in Concierge Primary Care
Pravan Health has curated an in-house team of experienced Primary Care Specialists, including Board-Certified Internists, Emergency Medicine, Infectious Disease and Gynecological Doctors, a Licensed Nutritionist Dietitian and a team of Registered Nurses, committed to improving your health.
- Our Primary Care specialists take the time to get to know you, including your medical history, risk factors and lifestyle to understand the root of the problem. We are moving from transaction-based healthcare to comprehensive and personalized care.
- Care coordination is essential to managing your health. Our integrative approach will save you time and unnecessary visits to multiple specialists, and all of your health information will be consolidated in one place. Most common symptoms and conditions can be treated by our primary care specialists, however, if you need a referral to another specialist your physician will discuss your case with other doctors and our team will assist in coordinating appointments on your behalf.
- We believe in empowering you with the latest technology to manage your health. You will gain access to the most advanced Silicon Valley applications giving you 24/7 access to your medical record, or to medical assistance via phone call, video chat or in-app messaging.
Check out our recent blog posts
- Introducing LOVE YOURSELF by Pravan Clinicby email@example.com (Fiarah J. Carrau) on November 18, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Using the latest products and techniques, Pravan's new LOVE YOURSELF program promotes outside beauty. Our new LOVE YOURSELF program involves treatment with neuromodulators, which includes Botox, among other brands. They’re used to smooth skin and prevent wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles, most commonly but certainly not limited to the forehead, frown lines between the eyes, and crow’s feet. Neuromodulators can also be used therapeutically to treat symptoms of TMJ, migraine headaches, and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Lossby Miguel Agrait, MD on November 18, 2022 at 5:26 pm
You may be familiar with PRP due to its frequent use here at Pravan in treating various musculoskeletal disorders, such as arthritis, tennis elbow, and rotator cuff injuries, among others. PRP is part of a range of therapies that are collectively known as regenerative therapies, and it can now be used to treat hair loss. Some facts about Hair Loss The most common type of hair loss, known as Androgenetic Alopecia or pattern hair loss, affects 80% of men and 25-50% of women overall. Men generally develop their early stages at a younger age. Around 30% of men in their 30s will have noticeable thinning and hair loss, which, if left untreated, will progress over time.
- The Surge of Direct Primary Care and Concierge Medicineby firstname.lastname@example.org (Fiarah J. Carrau) on September 9, 2022 at 4:23 pm
There are over 10,000 clinics in the US today operating under a new model called DIRECT PRIMARY CARE (DPC). It's called DIRECT because patients usually pay a monthly or yearly fee for better service and easy access to Primary Care Physicians (PCP). DPC aims to cut the red tape health insurance imposes on the industry. The model is gaining traction, making DPC more popular because of its quid-pro-quo idea of providing efficient solutions for physicians and patients. Personalized care Doctors operating with this model care for a fraction of the patients a regular PCP manages through the health insurance model, allowing them more time to invest in the quality of care and service experience. Meanwhile, patients get faster access to medical services, more time with their physicians, and personalized care.
- Top 5 Devices for Building Muscle, Burning Fat and Body Sculptingby email@example.com (Fiarah J. Carrau) on July 12, 2022 at 5:31 pm
Most people decide to start a lifestyle reset for a better body by losing weight and cutting fat. With this in mind, they opt for restrictive diets, cardio-focused workouts, or go for an invasive route by submitting themselves to liposuctions or tummy tucks.
- The Importance of Early Detectionby firstname.lastname@example.org (David Melchor) on June 6, 2022 at 2:46 pm
One of the things that makes me feel proud and grateful about Pravan is the number of people we have helped through our preventative primary care approach. When we founded Pravan, we wanted it to focus on prevention since most physicians and clinics practice reactive medicine nowadays. By reactive, I mean that people only go to the doctor when they feel something is wrong, and unfortunately, it could be too late.