Concierge medicine that works for you. It’s that simple.
Pravan Health is a concierge medical clinic that is focused on prevention and wellness and is fully aligned with the U.S. Surgeon General’s National Prevention Strategy vision: “working together to improve the health and quality of life for individuals, families and communities by moving the nation from a focus on sickness and disease to one based on prevention and wellness.”
Our primary care specialist team is dedicated to looking after your health needs in a personalized manner acting as your medical concierge partner. From primary care and preventative medicine, to the treatment of chronic conditions, we have you covered. Our physicians and specialists are available 24/7 for your convenience. We’re committed to delivering the expert medical care you need, when you need it.
Concierge Primary Care
Your primary care team includes physicians, nutritionists, wellness coaches and care coordinators, in order to safeguard your health and manage your medical needs.
Our medical team is accessible to our members through our HIPAA compliant app to assist via call, text, email or video chat.
Your primary care provider will reach out to discuss your case with different specialists and healthcare professionals. We can incorporate any document to your electronic health record, including medical notes from other specialists so you can receive truly coordinated care.
Quality Time With Your Doctor
Get to actually sit down and talk to your primary care specialist, allowing them to get to know you without being rushed out the door. Our physicians see one-third of the patients the average doctor sees, giving them time to evaluate and understand your full medical picture.
Next Day & On-Time Appointments
We appreciate and respect your time; this means we have same or next day on-time appointments. Ciudadela offers valet parking for your convenience.
Sometimes our health can’t wait. We go above and beyond to accommodate our member’s requests, including offering our Urgent Care Service 24/7. Our doctors are available via telemedicine or in-person, so you don’t have to put your health on hold.
E-Prescriptions and Medical Records
We have curated a suite of the most advanced medical applications to empower you to take control of your health, receive e-prescriptions and access your medical records, labs and doctors’ notes with your phone or computer.
Nutrition and exercise are key to preventing disease and supporting your wellbeing. Receive personalized plans and advice from our clinical nutrition experts to improve your eating habits and optimize your health.
Wellness & Integrated Care
Your primary care specialist team will develop a wellness plan to help you achieve optimal health. Whether it’s the latest in IV therapy or therapeutic massage, we’ve got you covered.
How Are We Different
When was the last time you felt good leaving the doctor’s office? At Pravan Health we take a transformative and personalized approach to medicine. This is what we call concierge medicine. Our practice focuses on prevention and wellness to improve your health. We also believe you deserve access to quality healthcare when you need it. Our clinical excellence, commitment to service and a modern approach to medicine make for a truly great experience.
Excellence in Concierge Primary Care
Pravan Health has curated an in-house team of experienced Primary Care Specialists, including Board-Certified Internists, Emergency Medicine, Infectious Disease and Gynecological Doctors, a Licensed Nutritionist Dietitian and a team of Registered Nurses, committed to improving your health.
- Our Primary Care specialists take the time to get to know you, including your medical history, risk factors and lifestyle to understand the root of the problem. We are moving from transaction-based healthcare to comprehensive and personalized care.
- Care coordination is essential to managing your health. Our integrative approach will save you time and unnecessary visits to multiple specialists, and all of your health information will be consolidated in one place. Most common symptoms and conditions can be treated by our primary care specialists, however, if you need a referral to another specialist your physician will discuss your case with other doctors and our team will assist in coordinating appointments on your behalf.
- We believe in empowering you with the latest technology to manage your health. You will gain access to the most advanced Silicon Valley applications giving you 24/7 access to your medical record, or to medical assistance via phone call, video chat or in-app messaging.
Check out our recent blog posts
- The pelvic floor: a key player in intimacyby email@example.com (Pravan Clinic) on June 1, 2023 at 6:56 pm
What is the pelvic floor, and how is it related to sexual health? The pelvic floor is a group of muscles that support the pelvic organs, including the bladder, uterus or prostate, and rectum. These muscles play a crucial role in sexual health as they contribute to sexual arousal, support sexual function, and provide pleasure during sexual activity. So when these muscles are not strong, your sexual health can be impacted negatively.
- Ozempic, Beyond the Hypeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Carla Tamayo, MD) on March 21, 2023 at 3:43 pm
They’re all over Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok; fashion magazines are talking about them. Many have started a conversation around unrealistic beauty standards set by celebrities using Ozempic® and other drugs to lose weight. But what’s the hype? Is there a healthy way of using them? So, What's the Hype all About? GLP-1 (Semaglutide, Ozempic ®, Wegovy ®) and GIP (Tirzepatide, Mounjaro ®) agonists are a class of medications that have recently gained a lot of attention for their potential as weight loss treatments. These drugs were initially developed in 2016 to manage Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, but a revealing secondary outcome was its effect on weight loss, an area in which it provided unbelievable results.
- The harsh truth of pediatrics in Puerto Ricoby email@example.com (Fiarah J. Carrau) on January 27, 2023 at 6:36 pm
- Top 10 benefits of the Pravan membershipby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ambar López) on January 26, 2023 at 1:04 pm
Get better health, easier. Tired of new year's resolutions? Here is one that really matters: improving your health in 2023. Getting better health is easier than ever with your Pravan membership. Our membership revolves around prevention and giving you back power over your physical and emotional well-being by making it easier and more convenient to coordinate all your health needs.
- How to manage your Vitamin D levelsby email@example.com (Dr. Tania Rivera) on January 3, 2023 at 3:17 pm