How can Pravan Clinic help you during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Pravan is the top Medical Concierge Clinic in Puerto Rico. We are fully operational during this pandemic, and are supporting our members with a world-class medical team, providing quality care 24/7. Our membership will give you fast-track access to the following benefits:
Pravan has had one of the most sophisticated telemedicine applications on the island since 2017. We are not experimenting with this technology, it has been an essential tool for us since day one. This allows our members to have their medical team available to answer questions, request medical assistance and make sure they have all needed medications on hand.
If you experience symptoms related to COVID-19, one of our doctors will evaluate you to determine the best treatment approach. If testing is recommended we will coordinate testing through a local lab, so that you can have peace of mind, and be treated effectively.
We have developed relationships with several hospitals, which will allow us to facilitate a smooth transition to the hospital, in the event you require hospitalization. Our director of urgent care at Pravan also works as an attending emergency medicine physician at Hospital UPR Carolina. This allows our medical staff to have direct contact with the hospital when our members need this level of care.
If you experience symptoms we will be in constant contact with you to monitor any developments and manage your case. You will feel taken care of and we will let you know when and if it is time to go to a hospital, and we will assist with your transition.
If you develop symptoms or if you test positive for COVID-19, we can send a remote monitoring box to your home with a thermometer, blood pressure cuff and pulse oximeter, so your doctor can have a better picture of your markers on a day-to-day basis.
E-Prescription and Delivery Services
We can send e-prescriptions to local pharmacies in Puerto Rico and throughout the US. We can also send e-prescriptions to a local pharmacy that offers prescription delivery. In addition, we are offering a courier service for delivery of supplements and written prescriptions (which are required for controlled substances in PR) within the San Juan metro area and Dorado, so there’s no need for you to leave your home.
We are trying to minimize contact in an effort to protect you and our medical team. However, if your physician understands that a physical evaluation or treatment at your home is needed, they have the necessary personal protective equipment to do home visits in a safe manner.
In case you need to go to a hospital, our doctors will work to maintain communication with the hospital and attending physician. We will also communicate directly with your designated emergency contact to provide them with status updates. We know how important it is for your loved ones to know how you’re doing.
After your release from the hospital, you will have a medical evaluation with your Pravan physician who will evaluate your health and provide any medical treatment you might need until you feel completely recovered.
How to join and what to expect:
- Sign-up online here
- Download our mobile app
- Complete your medical history profile (online)
- Enjoy immediate access to our medical team
- Have a virtual meet & greet with your doctor
- Discuss any symptoms or conditions you are having
- Start receiving treatment, guidance and advice from our doctors
What’s included with your Pravan Clinic membership?
Virtual Meet & Greet:
Due to COVID-19 we are adding an extra step to fast track access to your doctor:
- 2 hour Virtual Meet & Greet with your Doctor
- Medical History Review
- Review of Any Symptoms or Health Issues
- Medication Review
- Supplement Recommendation
Annual Medical Evaluation:
In order to establish a baseline, we will perform the following for you:
- Medical History Review
- Bioimpedance Analysis
- Physical Exam
- Lab work
- Electronic Medical Record
- Nutrition Evaluation
Health Optimization Plan:
With your initial medical evaluation, your physician will create a plan with you that includes:
- Nutrition Education, Coaching & Plan
- Supplement Recommendations
- Wellness Plan
- Follow up visits
Concierge Primary Care:
The following services are available as part of your membership
- 1 Initial Medical Evaluation
- 11 MD Visits (including 1 Annual Gynecologist Visit – for women)
- Unlimited Nutritionist Visits / Consults
- Urgent Care Access*
- Care Coordination with Specialists
- Access to Wellness Services:
- Massage Therapy*
- IV Fluids*
- Neurofeedback for high performance*
- Medical grade supplements*
*These services are fee for service and not included in the membership fee. Please see our fee for service schedule for more details.
Premium Membership Pricing
Quarterly = 4 payments of $575
Bi-Annual = 2 payments of $1,150
Yearly = 1 payment of $2,300
Due to Medicare regulations, we are unable to accept new patients enrolled under any Medicare programs at this time.
Related blog posts
- Respondemos a las preguntas más comunes sobre el COVID-19
- Your Most Common COVID-19 Questions, Answered
- Consejos de dieta y estilo de vida para superar una cuarentena
- Diet and Lifestyle Advice to get You Through a Lockdown
- A Coronavirus Update from Pravan Clinic
- How Pravan Clinic Can Help You Through the Coronavirus
- An Update on the Coronavirus