- Ozempic, Beyond the Hypeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Carla Tamayo, MD) on March 21, 2023 at 3:43 pm
They’re all over Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok; fashion magazines are talking about them. Many have started a conversation around unrealistic beauty standards set by celebrities using Ozempic® and other drugs to lose weight. But what’s the hype? Is there a healthy way of using them? So, What's the Hype all About? GLP-1 (Semaglutide, Ozempic ®, Wegovy ®) and GIP (Tirzepatide, Mounjaro ®) agonists are a class of medications that have recently gained a lot of attention for their potential as weight loss treatments. These drugs were initially developed in 2016 to manage Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, but a revealing secondary outcome was its effect on weight loss, an area in which it provided unbelievable results.
- The harsh truth of pediatrics in Puerto Ricoby email@example.com (Fiarah J. Carrau) on January 27, 2023 at 6:36 pm
- Top 10 benefits of the Pravan membershipby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ambar López) on January 26, 2023 at 1:04 pm
Get better health, easier. Tired of new year's resolutions? Here is one that really matters: improving your health in 2023. Getting better health is easier than ever with your Pravan membership. Our membership revolves around prevention and giving you back power over your physical and emotional well-being by making it easier and more convenient to coordinate all your health needs.
- How to manage your Vitamin D levelsby email@example.com (Dr. Tania Rivera) on January 3, 2023 at 3:17 pm
- Introducing LOVE YOURSELF by Pravan Clinicby firstname.lastname@example.org (Fiarah J. Carrau) on November 18, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Using the latest products and techniques, Pravan's new LOVE YOURSELF program promotes outside beauty. Our new LOVE YOURSELF program involves treatment with neuromodulators, which includes Botox, among other brands. They’re used to smooth skin and prevent wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles, most commonly but certainly not limited to the forehead, frown lines between the eyes, and crow’s feet. Neuromodulators can also be used therapeutically to treat symptoms of TMJ, migraine headaches, and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Lossby Miguel Agrait, MD on November 18, 2022 at 5:26 pm
You may be familiar with PRP due to its frequent use here at Pravan in treating various musculoskeletal disorders, such as arthritis, tennis elbow, and rotator cuff injuries, among others. PRP is part of a range of therapies that are collectively known as regenerative therapies, and it can now be used to treat hair loss. Some facts about Hair Loss The most common type of hair loss, known as Androgenetic Alopecia or pattern hair loss, affects 80% of men and 25-50% of women overall. Men generally develop their early stages at a younger age. Around 30% of men in their 30s will have noticeable thinning and hair loss, which, if left untreated, will progress over time.
- The Surge of Direct Primary Care and Concierge Medicineby email@example.com (Fiarah J. Carrau) on September 9, 2022 at 4:23 pm
There are over 10,000 clinics in the US today operating under a new model called DIRECT PRIMARY CARE (DPC). It's called DIRECT because patients usually pay a monthly or yearly fee for better service and easy access to Primary Care Physicians (PCP). DPC aims to cut the red tape health insurance imposes on the industry. The model is gaining traction, making DPC more popular because of its quid-pro-quo idea of providing efficient solutions for physicians and patients. Personalized care Doctors operating with this model care for a fraction of the patients a regular PCP manages through the health insurance model, allowing them more time to invest in the quality of care and service experience. Meanwhile, patients get faster access to medical services, more time with their physicians, and personalized care.
- Top 5 Devices for Building Muscle, Burning Fat and Body Sculptingby firstname.lastname@example.org (Fiarah J. Carrau) on July 12, 2022 at 5:31 pm
Most people decide to start a lifestyle reset for a better body by losing weight and cutting fat. With this in mind, they opt for restrictive diets, cardio-focused workouts, or go for an invasive route by submitting themselves to liposuctions or tummy tucks.
- The Importance of Early Detectionby email@example.com (David Melchor) on June 6, 2022 at 2:46 pm
One of the things that makes me feel proud and grateful about Pravan is the number of people we have helped through our preventative primary care approach. When we founded Pravan, we wanted it to focus on prevention since most physicians and clinics practice reactive medicine nowadays. By reactive, I mean that people only go to the doctor when they feel something is wrong, and unfortunately, it could be too late.
- Top 5 Benefits of NEO Medical Gymby firstname.lastname@example.org (Fiarah J. Carrau) on April 26, 2022 at 12:45 pm
If one of your goals is to look and feel better, our advice isWork smarter, not harder. And we have just the device to help you work smarter! Our EMSculpt NEO Medical Gym is the ONE for body sculpting and functions by combining a muscle toning energy called HIFEM® (High-intensity focused electromagnetic technology) with radiofrequency for fat burning, all in one treatment.